Who's On| Search/Rate| My Profile| Message Boards| Chat| E-mail|

Over 2,000,000 free e-mails sent join free

Thursday, June 29, 2006

Blocking users from Russian, Nigeria, Ivory Coast, Ghana and Ukraine

I am now blocking users from the countries above due to the large volume of scammers attempting to scam money from my members. Most sites allow profiles to be created from these countries because they add to their membership base and they entice non-paying members to pay to contact them. These profiles always have pictures of beautiful models and near perfect women/men. Eventually they will ask you for money for a visa/air fare/transalation services. You and your money will soon be parted. These profiles are easily blocked, if your dating site isn't blocking them, you need a new dating site.

1 comments:

Javiera, Datingchile.cl said...

I agree totally - I'm looking for ways to block the same countries (Senegal included) - could you give me a little info on how to go about blocking them in practical terms I mean? I can't seem to find any lists with the IP adresses for these countries - some help please..