Who's On| Search/Rate| My Profile| Message Boards| Chat| E-mail|

Over 2,000,000 free e-mails sent join free

Wednesday, December 06, 2006

joanne28ne removed, nigerian scammer

Sample e-mail:

Hi there,
Thank you so much for the message and for letting me have your e-mail here, I will like to get to know more about you. I am joanne, mixed race my father is white from las vegas and my mother is black from Nigeria, i don't have any family again and i am presently living in Nigeria where i have been trying to claim the property my mother has left for me before she died. I am looking for a real man that will love me always, ready to support me and do everything to help me claim my property and i will eventually come to meet him, I hope that you are the man and i will like to come to relocate soon too if you will help me to come to you after the property is claimed. Do you have yahoo IM? We can chat there sometime, if you open yahoo or have one then add me to your list(joanne28ne@yahoo.com) and we will chat there. Thank you for talking to me, i am waiting for your reply soon, bye for now.

Joanne!



Uses e-mail address joanne28ne@yahoo.com

The photo above is the stolen photo used by the scammer. The person in the photo is not the scammer.

Please click on "comments" to post more information about this scammer.

0 comments: