Who's On| Search/Rate| My Profile| Message Boards| Chat| E-mail|

Over 2,000,000 free e-mails sent join free

Saturday, November 03, 2007

nasty-nasty removed for spamming.

sender e-mail address: a.miheeva9@gmail.com
e-mail message:

Hello!!! I liked your data, it approaches me. I live in the city of Izhevsk.
From many people I liked yours on a site of acquaintances and I think, that you
are very interesting person. I have decided to use chance to get acquainted with
you, to begin correspondence and to learn you. I the usual girl, as well as was
a lot of others which at my age dream to get acquainted with the man and to
create family. It seems to me, that you the man which is ready to get acquainted
and create family. I think, that I have made a correct choice having written to
you. I with impatience shall wait for your letters on mine email nestenka@bk.ru Yours faithfully
Anastasy!!!

0 comments: