Who's On| Search/Rate| My Profile| Message Boards| Chat| E-mail|

Over 2,000,000 free e-mails sent join free

Sunday, March 18, 2007

Wellish removed, Nigerian scammer

Uses e-mail address: hookswellish@yahoo.com

Sample e-mail:

Wooooooooooooow....dear first i have to remind you on how beautiful you look,i think you're the woman who match my heart desire i've seen on this site so far by far and i am glad i've not met any other lady beause i wouldn't have been able to find you...Well i would like you to know that i came across your profile and was stunned,i deemed it fit that we should get to know ourselves as i am a man with so much to learn and also so much to give out,i heart skipped a beat for a slight second when i saw your profile and said to myself that knowing you would be great and that if i ever had the chance to chat or talk to you i would make sure you enjoyed every bit of our conversation,so please do me a favour and allow us know each other by sending me your regular email adress or yahoo address so i can add you to my messenger and there we can really talk and know more about ourselves.your looks is the type of looks that i trully desire ....,,i am actualy looking for a long term relationship ,,someone that will bring out her time to know me ,,some one that is honest,,doesnt lie ,,i have
been in this site for sometime now and i am looking for some one that is real
it would trully be nice and interesting if we could have a conversation on either by chart or emails.,,,.......hope to hear from you soon,,,you can contact me at my personal email address ,,,hookswellish@yahoo.com,,
i would get back to you on time ,,,
wish you luck



Please click on "comments" to post more information about this scammer.

0 comments: