Who's On| Search/Rate| My Profile| Message Boards| Chat| E-mail|

Over 2,000,000 free e-mails sent join free

Saturday, March 31, 2007

withyou55 removed, scammer

Uses e-mail address diana_turey@yahoo.com

Sample e-mail:

Hello
My name is Miss Diana,I saw your profile today and found you as someone with good personality and someone who I can depend on as far as life is concern,someone very honest and trustworthy please for convenience and privacy,please contact me directly via my private email:
( dianaturey200@yahoo.com )

I have issue to discuse with you, very important If you don't mind and also for me to give you my pictures and tell you more about me.

I will stop here until I hear from you.

Thanks and remain bless.
sincerely Miss Diana


Please click on "comments" to post more information.

0 comments: