Who's On| Search/Rate| My Profile| Message Boards| Chat| E-mail|

Over 2,000,000 free e-mails sent join free

Monday, September 05, 2005

elya777 removed as a Russian scammer



elya777 removed as a Russian scammer.

Uses the following e-mail address: elviralove@pochta.ws


This Russian scammer posted the following in her profile:
The strong courageous person is necessary for me. Unimportantly what age. The main thing that he loved me, respected and understood my desires. she is the person may be everybody if only he has made me happy. For it I shall make him very much very happy. To me has simply bothered to be one. You may win my heart if will dare. For this purpose it is not necessary to me to give a star, simply to write to me, and I shall answer you necessarily.

I the young girl from Russia, I have submitted this announcement in hope that I a meeting the love, the second half. It seems to me that everyone needs to have which that person you like, and I while do not have that person to which I could present the heart. Elvira!!!!!!!!!!!! P.S. I shall hope and wait!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Please post any updates on this scammer, or any Russian scammers, by clicking on comments below:

0 comments: