Who's On| Search/Rate| My Profile| Message Boards| Chat| E-mail|

Over 2,000,000 free e-mails sent join free

Thursday, September 08, 2005

Lyuba removed as Russian scammer






Lyuba removed as Russian scammer.

Uses e-mail address: Florelly11111@nerdshack.com

Post from this Russian scammers profile:
Man it should be always kind to me and never shout at me. To not use alcohol and it is desirable to not smoke. Still my man should be able to the cook tasty I peep (But I too like to the cook and at me it very well turns out:) But the most important he should be the fine husband and the good father!!! Man I search should be polite always with me and gentle. I promise to be the good liking wife both always and everywhere to be the most reliable and true friend!

Man it should be always kind to me and never shout at me. To not use alcohol and it is desirable to not smoke. Still my man should be able to the cook tasty I peep (But I too like to the cook and at me it very well turns out:) But the most important he should be the fine husband and the good father!!! Man I search should be polite always with me and gentle. I promise to be the good liking wife both always and everywhere to be the most reliable and true friend!

I the lonely woman also like to dream. My dream to get acquainted with good and spiritualized by the man. My desire: for long and mutually useful friendship. The man about which I dream should be able to support clever conversation. Also I dream find the person with which I can to live a happy life.

Please post any updates on this scammer, or any Russian scammers, by clicking on comments below:

10 comments:

Anonymous said...

Please note Lyuba is also using the e-mail address luda79khv@nerdshack.com she has been answering mens ads from yahoo, mate1 and true.com

Anonymous said...

I have see the same pictures of this person using the email address Ludmila25wdg@nerdshack.com
but going by the name Luda. the email she sends are all form letters but she has not come out and asked for money yet.

Anonymous said...

contacted me using florellygb@nerdshack.com
I suspected her as a scammer and I am apparently correct.
I also have similar photos. Has not asked for money yet. Saw her ad posted on nova.

Anonymous said...

She got me for a bit of money and I have the same pictures. She even has a travel agency link she sent me when i grilled her before I sent any funds. agency.happy.way@mail.ru
Http://happyway.ru
Beware don't let this tramp get you. Wish I had searched the email addy first. I scanned the blackball lists never saw her on any of them.

Anonymous said...

She is writing me giving me the same crap she gave everyone else. Hasn't asked for money yet, but its only been a week or so and she is in love with me!
Tanya [sunly@nerdshack.com] is her new handle.
Get this love line she uses!

"Now I simply do not present the further life without you, we should not miss that chance which was given us by the god as it can be all unique chance in our life. As you the god as if has given me a new life.
I still never to anybody did not feel such feelings, it is very pleasant.
I speak it to you, mine dear Tony, my unique both to the kindest and understanding to the man in the world!
Know, that somewhere in the world, it is far from you, in cold Russia there is a girl with hot heart which does not see the further life without you and very much you are loves.

Your Tanya - Forever..."

What a sad world when people are trying to Screw you any chance they get. What a sad world, when people think they can just take advantage of the world.

Anonymous said...

contacted me as well using the address sunly@nerdshack.com she writes long boring ass letters that make no sense coming from someone you dont know, Thanks for the heads up I havent been talking to her long about 2 weeks. she is also using this name and address Tanya Marasanova my full name. The address where I live: city
Zelenodolsk, street. Zaikin, the house 5, Postcode 422540 hopes this helps anyone she might have ripped off.

Anonymous said...

I have been searching for Tanya, Tatiana, Tatyana, Lyuba Marasanovo for well over a week now. Thanks to your sight, have found her.

She has a profile at Tickle.com under the alias of Sunny from Alaska.

Email sunly@nerdshack.com

Knew from begining was scammer, but it was, fun none the less almost worth paying for the entertainment value.

Gentlemen check you email headers and time stamps.

VGL

3/26/2006

Anonymous said...

She uses several aliases and a freemail account from nerdshack (she is allegedly living in Alaska), she is using a satellite internetcompany, listed in Cyprus (so this must be a major con operation); she is presently using tanushka79@nerdshack.com, and the alias Tatyana.
I was bombarded with all sorts pictures and sweet texts; it was nice, I donot complain, but the pictures did not match texts, and the eyes were always dull. So bad acting. Look for the eyes guys; bad poetry without entheos that can't be true. Nice bubble though.
It enlived my holidays a bit. :-)

Anonymous said...

This scam is connected to RUS TRAVEL, a fake agency in Zelenodolsk. Rus travels managers are Andrey Alexandrovich & Anna Marasanova; Nikolay Stadnik & Sergey Uljanov & Tatyana Abaimova. Tatyana Marasanova has used aliases as Tanja and Lyuba; she has been registered under different scamming names and always seems to be using nerdshack mailaddresses. She seems to prefer registration as a citizen of Alaska, Jumeau. Guys watch out for this gal.

Anonymous said...

inbeingme@yahoo.com

Well add me to the list, I paid and lost no money whew! This one is good - She calls her self Tanychka, I have received two phone calls from her as-well? Real high squeeky voice. I would like to see her nude and on my dick I must admit. Guy's I am going to ask for some nudes, which I will post. I think shee needs bigger tits as-well. Should I ask for a boob job before I bring to America?

Stay tuned