Who's On| Search/Rate| My Profile| Message Boards| Chat| E-mail|

Over 2,000,000 free e-mails sent join free

Sunday, March 12, 2006

gent2wale confirmed as Nigerian scammer




gent2wale confirmed as Nigerian scammer.

Uses e-mail addresses: gent2wale@yahoo.com and missright1977@yahoo.com

Sample e-mail:
Hello,
I am mary,a mix race and i am new in thsi site.
i am searching for friendship and maybe more,my profile tell more about me,
hope to hear from you soon,
stay blessed,
Mary.


From her profile:
I am mary..29yrs old,mixed race,5"5feet tall,chocolate in color,i am honest,understanding,loyal,caring and i am seeking some things serious with a man who love me for whom i am. My hobbies are going to the beach but prefare going there together with some one who love me and we could have much fun together as family,i love going to swimming pools and also mountains. And i found myself proud of who i am in all i do....thats why i am glad being a woman. I am seeking a caring,loving,honest,understanding,self confidence and a man who respect is woman and can do all to make her happy always. And also seeking somethings serious...well i would like to spend little time together and see if we have thinsg in common. Hope to hear from you if you are interested

Please post any updates on this Nigerian scammer by clicking on comments below:

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

What is the nature of this womans scam? "Mary Williams" aka missright1977@yahoo.com contacted me via a Christian dating site purportedly seeking a romance and more. What makes her a "confirmed scammer"? Don't doubt it though, everything out of Nigeria these days via the web seems shady. Interested in more info on her. Contact me: mojino21@hotmail.com
Thanks

E said...

I determined she was a scammer because "she" used a stolen credit card on OtherSingles.com and was tracked on IP addresses from West Africa