Who's On| Search/Rate| My Profile| Message Boards| Chat| E-mail|

Over 2,000,000 free e-mails sent join free

Sunday, March 05, 2006

pshka confirmed as Russian scammer

pshka confirmed as Russian scammer (no photo).

Uses e-mail addresses: aw34637rtys@yahoo.com and Malina_kalina@gawab.com

Sample e-mail:
Hello dear!!!
I looked your profile and very much interested in you.
I am beautiful young, and lonely woman.
If you want to find the good friend
and to look my photo write to me.
My address of e-mail: Malina_kalina@gawab.com
I want very much to learn you better.
Write to me and I'll promise to answer.
E-mail: Malina_kalina@gawab.com
I wait your answer.
Olga



Please post any updates on this Russian scammer by clicking on comments below:

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

i was contacted by this person as well, and given photos of a blonde girl haha.. funny stuff

Anonymous said...

i was contacted by this person as well, and given photos of a blonde girl haha.. funny stuff

Anonymous said...

Date: April 17, 2006

I just went into malina_kalina@gawab.com site and posted a vacation message letting everyone know that he/she is a scammer.

chilliwest@hotmail.com

Anonymous said...

Olga has changed 'her' address, it is now.. Olganewmail@mail.ru

hot looking girl, too bad its some fat russian guy sending the emails

Anonymous said...

That's an interesting encounter with Olga, so far She/He/It has communicated with me several time, it is al about romance, I have not been asked for anything yet. She says that she works at the children's hospital, and sends pictures, She must have sent me 10 so far, the last one is that cute blond with tears on the cheek and telling me she loves me and sounding upset someone broke her email open. By the way thank you chilliwest for the message.

I am just wondering what is this person objective, anyone has any idea?