Who's On| Search/Rate| My Profile| Message Boards| Chat| E-mail|

Over 2,000,000 free e-mails sent join free

Thursday, July 20, 2006

The demise of my spammers blog

I haven't had any spammers to post for a while because OtherSingles hasn't had any in awhile. I've automated my site to detect spammers and delete them on the spot. Very few have made it through. Maybe I should patent and license the technology; it is very simple to implement but very few other dating sites do it. Online daters are getting more savy and are sick of scammers and spammers. Read through this blog and you will see customers from the pay sites that are sick of being scammed from fake profiles created by the dating sites to get their free members to upgrade. That's why I made this site free, and that's why it continues to grow.

0 comments: