Who's On| Search/Rate| My Profile| Message Boards| Chat| E-mail|

Over 2,000,000 free e-mails sent join free

Saturday, July 01, 2006

Natalilika removed as Russian scammer



Natalilika removed as Russian scammer.

Uses e-mail adress: natalilika@mail.ru

Sample e-mail:

Hi, sweet!
I am Nata. I want to know you better. I am
looking for long-term relations. Are you looking
for the same? Then you need just write to my
e-mail and know me better. You will not lose
anything. Why not to try?
Here is my e-mail address: natalilika@mail.ru

Nata


Please post any updates on this Russian scammer by clicking on comments below:

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yeah, knew she was one. Am a cop and also track them. Usually let them mail me, get all the info I can, pics, etc...and then I list them on all the black lists I can find.