Who's On| Search/Rate| My Profile| Message Boards| Chat| E-mail|

Over 2,000,000 free e-mails sent join free

Wednesday, October 31, 2007

beautyelena removed for spamming.

sender e-mail address: dlyasaitov@yahoo.com

e-mail message:

Hello. your Profile I have seen a certain riddle and romanticism, that I with time have decided to write to you. For certain you want to learn about me, write Me beau2yelena@yahoo.com I the nice young girl my name Elena, me 27 years. I have no loved the man from my life but would like to find him. Also I want for messages family the man on which it is possible to create happy family. I shall look forward to hearing from you. Yours faithfully Elena

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

I would like to find out how you discovered this beautyelena is a date scammer. I got an identical e-mail through www.cybersuitors.com on Oct 9th. Most IP-tracers I used on the mails I got from here (beau2yelena@yahoo.com)are pointing to California USA, and not Omsk, Russia, like she want me to believe. You can contact me on skouraoui@gmail.com