Who's On| Search/Rate| My Profile| Message Boards| Chat| E-mail|

Over 2,000,000 free e-mails sent join free

Monday, October 22, 2007

irushe4ka removed for spamming.

sender e-mail address: irishkapups@yahoo.com

e-mail message:

Hello Man!!! How are you doing? I saw your profile on the dating site, and tryed to write you. I do not know why, but I made my choice on you, your person has seemed to me very attractive. I would like to have acquaintance to you more close!!! Ahhh, I have forgotten to present me, my name is Irina, and I write to you from a far Russia. And it is not simple so, I am very much interested in you... Now to me 29 years old, and till now I do not have partner in life, I am lonely in this life.... And it has very much bothered me... And consequently I have decided write to you, something is possible to turn out at us... If speak about my appearance, I would not tell, that I am the model, but everyone speak, that I very beautiful... I have a harmonous body, and very beautiful eyes... I never was married, and I have no children... If you are intrested in me, please write to my personal email: irinkawithlove@gmail.com. OK? Please send me more your photos and a little info about you. I will be reply you as soon as possible and send you more my photos, and some info about me. I with impatience shall be wait your letter!!! Hope you answer soon... Irina!!!

0 comments: