Who's On| Search/Rate| My Profile| Message Boards| Chat| E-mail|

Over 2,000,000 free e-mails sent join free

Tuesday, March 20, 2007

christjon222 removed, scammer

christjon_2004@yahoo.com

Sample e-mail:

Am kelvin 36 years old from London and single.After going through your profile,my interest was aroused so i had no option than sending this message to you.I would love to know more about you and will not hesitate to tell you all about myself.

Briefly am from a small family of 3,my eldest sister is married and stays with the husband in the States while my junior is still studying here in London.My parents are both passed away.I finished from London Institute of Commerce but decided to take to soccer because of the renumeration and i was good then in college with soccer.

This is my prime and i feel i have all it takes for me to have someone i can permanently call my own and also a happy family.Life is too short to keep waiting.If you dont mind,i would love we correspond through our respective mail address and mine is christjon_2004@yahoo.com.

While looking forward to hear from you soon,i wish you have a wonderful day and my sincere regards to the whole of your family.

Yours,
Kelvin

Please click on "comments" to post more information.


1 comments:

Anonymous said...

I would like to inform all members that the member christjon222 is actually a african/nigerian guy who passes himself of as a white guy and tries to scam women by promising them marriage. His MO is to insist on sending them gifts even when they say its not necessary and tells them that the courier will call them to deliver. He has local contacts in some countries and then his local contact will call the person and ask to pay RM3,0000 to collect the package. Please be careful the details of the scam are as follows :-

His name as give by him which could change from victim to victim is Kelvin

His London contact number is 00447040124536

His Local (Malaysian) persons contact number is 0122452159

I was not fooled and refused to accept the package. He called me and tried to convince me to pay the RM3,000 and take the package and claimed that he send me a laptop, 6 perfumes and 2,000 pounds. However I said Im not interested. So just want to warn everyone on this site not to get fooled by these scams.