Who's On| Search/Rate| My Profile| Message Boards| Chat| E-mail|

Over 2,000,000 free e-mails sent join free

Tuesday, March 20, 2007

mjohn45 removed for sending death threats

mjohn45 has been reported to the police by the person he threatened.

Uses e-mail address: mich_nt4@yahoo.com

Sample e-mail to a particular member:

hello look do you know me well do you know the kind of person you are talking to look wacth out and see what is going to happen to you and your family i will show you how to kill some one am going to kill all of you because am not a scammer you told me and a scammer and also insulting me thank you for all that hahahahahaha you are making me funny if you know like you are begging me am micheal and i have your name and your pics on here also..... i will take you to my spirite and show you how to kill soo soon so if you know you have come back on here and begg and go back free because you are going to die with this your foolish face of yours bye may my spitrite kill you and your family ..................AMEN....FUNNY WOMAN LIKE YOU .........HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH ONE MAN DO ONE MAN DIE

Please click on "comments" to post more information.

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

This is way different than much hate mails i know off.