Who's On| Search/Rate| My Profile| Message Boards| Chat| E-mail|

Over 2,000,000 free e-mails sent join free

Thursday, March 29, 2007

Things I'd like to see in Gmail

I've been using Gmail, including Mail Fetching (pulling your e-mail from another mail server into Gmail). It took one month for Gmail's SPAM filter to kick in, but this may be due to the large amount of SPAM I receive. I love Gmail, I've stopped using Eudora, and stopped using Outlook several intrusion attempts on my laptop ago.

I do have a few features I'd like to see added:

1) I'd like to have a different signature for each e-mail address I use in my Gmail account. I have three addresses in my Gmail account, and each one has a different purpose. I'd like the opportunity to have three signatures.

2) In Gmail mobile for your browser I'd like to be able to select which of my three e-mail address I am mailing from. Currently, when I send an e-mail, the return address is the default address I set in my account settings.

Tip: If you are using Mail Fetcher, it can take a long time to download all your previous e-mail. One address I have has so much SPAM that Mail Fetcher cannot keep up. The mail server continues to have approx 40,000 e-mails on it. Mail Fetcher pulls in the e-mail every hour, 200 at a time.

0 comments: