Who's On| Search/Rate| My Profile| Message Boards| Chat| E-mail|

Over 2,000,000 free e-mails sent join free

Saturday, March 04, 2006

babyloving confirmed as Nigerian scammer




babyloving confirmed as Nigerian scammer.

Uses e-mail addresses: dwalter213@yahoo.com and dwalter@hotmail.com

Sample e-mail:
Hi my name is denise i am single and nice ,caring lady and how are you doing today I AM new to personal l and i have not yet upload my pic just let chat and get to know each other better and send you my pic and when searching for mrs right i come accross your profile when searching for mrs right and i will like to get to know you more better Though miles may lie between us, we're never far apart, for friendship doesn't count the miles, it's measured by the heart so i will like to talk to you via yahoo instant messanger this is my screen name below dwalter@hotmail.com .comyours or add me so that we can chat and get to know more about each other. talk to you soon have a nice day denise


Please post any updates on this Nigerian scammer by clicking on comments below:

0 comments: