Who's On| Search/Rate| My Profile| Message Boards| Chat| E-mail|

Over 2,000,000 free e-mails sent join free

Friday, March 31, 2006

otunbatoyin confirmed as West African scammer



otunbatoyin confirmed as West African scammer.

Uses e-mail addresses: zenabandrews@yahoo.co.uk and zenabandrews@yahoo.com

Sample e-mail:
Hello From United State,
Hi,
Hope Cool with you Over there??This is Dr Zenab Andrews ,a Medical Lab Doctor From California,United State of America,30Years Single,I have been in this site for few days and today on My Search for My Dream man,a Real and Serious man/Partner,Passing by your Profiles ,i Thought and love Knowing more about you ,if you dont mind??You can also Check out My profiles too and see if you and i can be the best of partners and if we can Have a Longlasting Relationship,
If My profiles Intrest You,Kindly Write me in My Private Email (zenabandrews@yahoo.co.uk)
So that we can talk Private and know each Other more better,
I will be waiting to Read from you,
Thanks and take care,
Yours to be,
Dr Zenab Andrews.

Please post any updates on this West African scammer by clicking on comments below:

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Dear all,

received from otunbatoyin exactly the same email as showed above. When I replied with some questions I only received a same (introduction) email over again. Had at once the feeling to deal with a scam in the first reply.
My advise to all; be aware when you don't receive a direct reply on your questions. In particular when they reply with "standard email letters" the chance is high you deal with a scam. If you really want to know weather you have a new potential friend or a scam, just ask them a few personal questions and ask the same question a few mails later again. A real friend will give you an acceptable answer and remember you asked that question twice. A scam can't keep hundred email questions & replies in mind.

Otunbatoyin was from the 2nd email clearly a scam ! Just try.... can be fun.

Cheers.