Who's On| Search/Rate| My Profile| Message Boards| Chat| E-mail|

Over 2,000,000 free e-mails sent join free

Wednesday, March 15, 2006

sor_elv1 confirmed as Russian scammer

sor_elv1 confirmed as Russian scammer (no photo).

Uses e-mail addresses: sor_elv1@yahoo.com and sor_elv1@mail.ru.

Sample email:

Hello my new friend!!!
I saw your profile on a site of acquaintances www.othersingles.com. You at once liked me as

soon as I saw your message. And I at once have understood, that the person, such as you is

necessary for me in my further life. And I would like to use to know you better. I hope that

you you will write to me on mine e-mail:sor_elv1@mail.ru . I send you the photo. Lovely

serious relations are necessary for me only. And I would like to receive as much as possible

benefit from this dialogue. I do not want to play game. And I also would not like that with

me played games, and with me badly acted. If you also are interested in serious relations I

wait for your answer already soon. If you will write me the letter in the following letter I

shall write to you about myself. I hope that at us with you all will turn out, and we can be

with you in happy pair in this world. I hope that I shall see your letter with hope on happy

the future together with you. I very strongly to kiss you. And to send you it is a lot of

kiss.Elvira.


my yahoo id: sor_elv1,

Also,u can to write me on my e-mail: sor_elv1@mail.ru

and u can see my pic at

http://pg.photos.yahoo.com/ph/sor_elv1/album?.dir=/dba1



Please post any updates on this Russian scammer by clicking on comments below:

0 comments: