Who's On| Search/Rate| My Profile| Message Boards| Chat| E-mail|

Over 2,000,000 free e-mails sent join free

Thursday, March 09, 2006

DreamskyM confirmed as Russian scammer

DreamskyM confirmed as Russian scammer (no photo).

Uses e-mail address: waitmarina@mail.ru

Sample e-mail:

Hi! I will be not sure that you at once to answer me, but it became

very interesting to me to establish some relations with you. I have

found your structure on a site and I have decided to write to you! My

name Marina and I live on border between Russia and the Chechen

Republic. My age of 25 years and I want to read yours letter on my

personal e-mail - WAITMARINA@MAIL.RU I hope that you will answer me

soon. Have good day! Sincerely yours Marina!



Please post any updates on this Russian scammer by clicking on comments below:

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

This lady placed her profile on dating website Mojodate.com. She wrote to me using exactly the same letter I've red on this site. I didn't answer to her.

jrf7243 said...

Had several lengthy emails with pics from
waitmarina(at)mail.ru in 3/06 then they suddenly stopped. Did not ask for money so uncertain of scam. Mailbox currently appears to be no longer valid.