Who's On| Search/Rate| My Profile| Message Boards| Chat| E-mail|

Over 2,000,000 free e-mails sent join free

Tuesday, February 06, 2007

0147 removed, Nigerian scammer

Uses e-mail address duke_lovenbm7@yahoo.co.uk

Sample e-mail:

Hello dear,
How are you doing? I cant help but say you are beautiful, you are a pure dublicate of an angel, I am really amazed at your beauty.Im Duke, a 45 yrs old, Surveylling engineer with speciaty on Bridge and Road construction, Im currently a single and i divorced some yrs ago.i really don't have much to say about my self except I am being asked.
Dearest Angel, I will really want to know you better, maybe to get to reach GOD more easily, knowing an angel is like knowing the personal asistant of GOD. Please endeavour to send me a reply, I will be greatly honoured by it.I wait with curiousity to hear from you. Till then. Have a loving day .but incase you would love to chat with me,just add me now because am currently on yahoo messager (duke_lovenbm7) or you can write to me at(duke_lovenbm7@yahoo.co.uk)

Duke.



Please click on "comments" to post more information about this scammer.

0 comments: