Who's On| Search/Rate| My Profile| Message Boards| Chat| E-mail|

Over 2,000,000 free e-mails sent join free

Friday, February 02, 2007

lindasinge11 removed, nigerian scammer

Uses e-mail address lindacole_001@yahoo.com

Sample e-mail:

I have the feeling that this piece of mail will reach you in a perfect state of mind and in a better healthy condition. I believe and also have the feeling that in todays world, neither race, age,nationality nor religion will any longer posse a barrier to male/female relationships. Although, we do not know each other well but I will really like to know more about you and if possible go into a relationship ,if that is better for you. My name is Linda cole am single never been married and am fiathfull nice caring honest loving kind and what do you look for in a woman and how may I entice you? I will also like to see your face sometime, your shinning handsome face...I'm sure it's like the sun. I really know how to treat man and how to love man, pls reply as soon as possible. Let's be like
honeybees and make something sweet and also if to you care kindly email me on lindacole_001@yahoo.com , so we could talk more better. hope to hear from you soon.
Stay Blessed ..
Linda cole


Please click on "comments" to post more information about this scammer.

0 comments: