Who's On| Search/Rate| My Profile| Message Boards| Chat| E-mail|

Over 2,000,000 free e-mails sent join free

Tuesday, February 13, 2007

unlimitedlove removed, West African scammer

Uses e-mail address andrewlarge07@yahoo.com

Sample e-mail:

Hello Preety how are you doing? I saw your profile while searching for my miss/mrs right and i must confess you really caught my eyes with you beauty and for that reason, i descided to send you a note so you can know me and hopefully we can start something.
My name is Andrew Large, Originally from Cyprus and currently live in UTAH,USA. I am divorced for about 11yrs now and i have a lovely daughter She is 22yrs she lives with my Ex dawn in Cyprus. I have been in the united states for about 10yrs now and havent had a serious relationship.
Well i guess i should just stop here for now if you would like to know more about me, send me a note or email me on (andrewlarge07@yahoo.com).
Hope to hear from you soonest
kiss kiss


Please click on "comments" to post more information about this scammer.

0 comments: