Who's On| Search/Rate| My Profile| Message Boards| Chat| E-mail|

Over 2,000,000 free e-mails sent join free

Thursday, August 11, 2005

OrangeRU removed as Russian scammer



OrangeRU removed as Russian scammer.

Uses e-mail address FreeGirlRu@list.ru

Steals credit cards.

Sends the following e-mail:

Subject: Hello
Message: Hello my dear friend!I saw your profile on www.othersingles.comand you have interested me also I has wanted to write to you. And if you can please write me, I'll be very glad to hear from you soon because who knows that will occur then??? I wait your message.You can write me on FreeGirlRu@list.ru May be your new friend Natasha.

Please post any updates on this scammer, or any Russian scammers, by clicking on comments below:

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

I hope the bitch is nailed, and nailed good - she stole my credit card information and made many charges to my card. All the same type of site. I have called the police.