Who's On| Search/Rate| My Profile| Message Boards| Chat| E-mail|

Over 2,000,000 free e-mails sent join free

Thursday, August 25, 2005

elenka123 removed as Russian scammer



elenka123 removed as Russian scammer.

Uses e-mail addresses: elkasweet@inbox.ru, robert_foster_7@yahoo.com and Elenkavo@bk.ru

OtherSingles.com profile password: 112233

Text from this Russian scammers profile (I wish these morons would learn better english):

I search for the respectable person for possible creation of family. The rest at correspondence.

the respectable person for possible creation of family. The rest at correspondence.

Hey my name is Elena. I am kind, sweety women! I want find which good person I could to like and it too loved me to which can trust. And I liked your description. I live in Russia. I never was married, and I have no any children, but would like to have with the loved person. I do not drink alcoholic drinks and I do not smoke, I am engaged in sports and to try to support myself in the good form. Also i like cooking, reading and movie.

E-mails sent from this Russian scammer:

Hello!!!!!Deeply I apologize, that the letter I break your rest and I distract.My name Elena, I to live in Russia, the city of Kazan.I to see your profile and at once have decided to write to you, I hope you will not be on me in affliction.With you I shall be frank, because I think that acquaintance should be sincere, and the more so a first step.I hope, that there are still decent men with whom it is possible safelyTo go on a life together, and always to feel a reliable support and understanding.I do not know why, but you cause my sympathy, and representationThe good person, I think was not mistaken.Though it not the main thing, but nevertheless depends on, whether you agree to write To me to Russia, and whether divide my opinion.I shall tell only one if you search for a constancy in attitudes and as not Want to be in loneliness, write to me I only I shall be glad to receive from youThe letter also I hope, that I can receive it soon...I to send you the photo, I think you can solve for myself, I approachTo you whether or not.I wish you goods, health and cheerful mood, independently write you whether or not.Sincerely Elena....
It is necessary to write to me on my electronic address: Elenkavo@bk.ru

Please post any updates on this scammer, or any Russian scammers, by clicking on comments below:

0 comments: