Who's On| Search/Rate| My Profile| Message Boards| Chat| E-mail|

Over 2,000,000 free e-mails sent join free

Tuesday, August 23, 2005

lubzor removed as Russian scammer





lubzor removed as Russian scammer.

OtherSingles.com profile password: 987654321

Uses e-mail address: lubzor@gmail.com

Sample e-mail from this Russian scammer:

Subject:Let “love” it will be not simple my name!!!
Message:
Hello my new friend!!!
My name Lyubov. Literally from Russian my name means "Love". However, not looking on the name, I could not learn magic feeling of love. I am tired to wait, that someone will once find me. Now I have decided to start to search for the happiness itself. I understand, that it is very courageous, but I do not see other way to find the happiness. I think, that for the happiness it is necessary to struggle, because can come nothing simply so. How to be spoken in Russia “ who searches - that finds, who does not search - that loses ”. I have decided to take advantage of the Internet what to find to myself such person with whom I can divide all dreams and desires. Every day there leaves my youth, and it does not decorate me. Though in due course we become wiser, but I would like from a life of the greater. I have gone to the Internet in searches of the partner in life with which I can divide the life, the destiny.
You will ask me, why you! And why is not present, in fact to find the close person it is possible there where sometimes you do not wait. You will ask me, why not houses! Simply because here I have found only a pain and disappointment. But all over again I would like to tell a little about myself.
To me of 35 years. Once I was already married, but could not find with this person of happiness and simple pleasures of a life. The only thing that I have received it bitterness of disappointment and lie. Therefore I hate lie and treachery. Therefore my slogan in this life “ to not act with people how you do not want, that acted with you ”. Therefore for me very important sincerity and honesty in relations.
I live in small city Zelenyy Dol, republic Tatarstan. Literally from Russian the name of my city is meant with " the Green Valley ”. My city really green since in it many trees and colors are valid. I have finished university where has received the diploma « the expert on landscape construction ». Now I work in one of small flower shops of our city, the seller as the adviser. I very much love the work as in my work the creative approach and flowers is necessary is charm of the nature.
My life is a flower. And I would like blossom similarly to this. To bring happiness and beauty in this world. Similarly to a flower I want to blossom from love. To present everything, that I can to loved to the man. My purpose for today, it to find the the man.
In my life it is so much words which mean so much. I would like that all these words became my reality, instead of simply meant something. And were really embodied during my life. There can be with you I shall find the happiness. There can be you my destiny?


Please post any updates on this scammer, or any Russian scammers, by clicking on comments below:

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

She also uses the email address lyubovb@gmail.com

Anonymous said...

She has contacted me from matchdoctor and using the email lubzor@gmail.com

Anonymous said...

She has contacted me using the email lyubochkag@gmail.com

Anonymous said...

She contacted me November 28 using the lyubkastergmail.com address.

Anonymous said...

can any one tell me what kind of interaction they have had with this person ,lubzor
i can be emailed at thomasj1@cox.net

put in the subject line lubzor so that this does not get filtered out with spam.

i have been emailing her for several months- she has never asked for anything at all. i don't know if this is a scam or not. anything that any one knows would help.

Anonymous said...

she/who ever is also using the email address lubochkab@gmail.com

anyone else with info i would be glad to exchange it with you. my address thomasj1@cox.net

this is a letter to get me to start sending post office mail. guess whats next. but i do have a name below.

My cousin Andrey recently was employed in post office. And he has
opened there to himself a P.O. Box. I would be happy to receive from
you a congratulatory card on this P.O. Box. Now I am precisely sure
that the correspondence will reach me. His post address: Andrey
Arsentjev, P.O. Box 30, 424019, Russia. Please write for his name as
it is his P.O. Box.

Anonymous said...

She (he) is also using Russianbrides.com to run her (his) scam

Anonymous said...

She used lyubkaster@gmail.com
30.3 2006.
Now she is in All Single Russian
Girls as: Lyubozor.
We have been exchanging messages about two months weekly.
Her messages were very long and
written in good English.
She actually didn't care much
what I wrote, and her messagges
were her own stories: About My
Family, About..., About...
Now she claims her English is in level (1) and she lives in Zhelenovodsk, not Zelenyy Dol.
I'm not sure is that real scam,
it is possible that she is mentally
ill.

Anonymous said...

I have been receiving and send e-mails to Lubzor off and on for about 9 months. Am a cop and was pretty sure she scammer so just keep the mails going back and forth to her, documenting it all.
She totally avoids personal questions such as address, telephone number,etc. Disappears for weeks and then sends mail to me. Have traced her back to a BAT mass mailer, etc. Pretty sure she is just savy, but has yet to ask for money. She did mention the expense of a meeting, but otherwise has never asked for a dime.
Juse be careful with her and if you like to play games with the scammers as I do, the have fun with her.