Who's On| Search/Rate| My Profile| Message Boards| Chat| E-mail|

Over 2,000,000 free e-mails sent join free

Thursday, August 25, 2005

yulialove removed as Russian scammer



yulialove removed as Russian scammer.

Uses e-mail addresses: yulia_fine@smtp.ru and xrassilka@gmail.com

OtherSingles.com profile password: 159263

Samples from this Russian scammers profile:
I charming the blonde with brown eyes. To me of 26 years. I like: I like witty people; I love jokes; like to prepare for a meal; Like to keep up cleanliness in the house as I think, that if you surrounds Cleanliness in soul of the person there is a reflection of environmental cleanliness; like to look in The star sky; I love a nature and animals; I do not like: I do not like, when to me set silly questions; do not like to use Cosmetics as I think, that the person of the person should be expressed by natural tones Colors.

I search for the man which could take care of me and about which has taken care I. I want, that my close person perceived me such what I am and did not try me to change. I want, that my person was the person understanding To respect opinion of other person. I search for persons with sense of humour. Appearance and physical The men given mine do not play for me the big role, the main thing that he was beautiful soul, It is interesting, having the big and kind heart.

Please post any updates on this scammer, or any Russian scammers, by clicking on comments below:

0 comments: