Who's On| Search/Rate| My Profile| Message Boards| Chat| E-mail|

Over 2,000,000 free e-mails sent join free

Friday, August 26, 2005

OtherSingles.com match: kimberly7 and ??

Kimberly7 met her match and married him on OtherSingles.com

She writes:
I just wanted everyone to know that it does happen, Love and Marriage on the internet that is. Thanks to Edward and this site I met the man I'm going to spend my life with. It started with an e-mail I received from him on Valentine's Day which of course I find very ironic now. We sent e-mails back and forth for a week before he called me. From the time I picked up the phone it was like speaking with someone I had known all my life. From that day forward we have been inseperable via phone & e-mail. I went to meet him face to face at the end of May 2004 and it was everything I could have ever hoped for and more. He came to meet my family at the end of June 2004 and of course they all saw in him what I do. I will be leaving the US to live with David in Wales on October 8th 04'. We are getting married on 05-05-05 which of course will be one of the happiest days of my life.......

0 comments: