Who's On| Search/Rate| My Profile| Message Boards| Chat| E-mail|

Over 2,000,000 free e-mails sent join free

Tuesday, October 11, 2005

alice01 confirmed as a Nigerian scammer

alice01 confirmed as a Nigerian scammer (no photo)

Uses e-mail addresses: alice_panfilo1@yahoo.com.ph and alice_panfilo02@yahoo.co.uk

Sample e-mail sent from this scammer:
Hello Dear,
My name is Alice Lacson,The wife of Mr.Panfilo Lacsona senator during president joseph Estrada regime inPhilippine.who is receently killed in philippine.
During my husband's regime as a senator,I realizedsome reasonable amount of money from various dealsthat I successfully executed and my buisness in theunited state of which the Government has block most ofmy account in the bank of america,trying to leave mewith nothing.
well before my late husband was killed,I secretly putin a box the sum of $30,000,000 million USD (Thirtymillion United states dollars) and deposit it in asecurity company abroad.
I am contacting you because I want you to help me insecuring the money for the future of my children sincethe government now monitor all my movement.
I hope to trust you as who will not sit on this moneywhen you claim it.i will give you 15% of the totalmoney for your assistance.if you are willing to helpme,email me at(alice_panfilo1@yahoo.com.ph)
Best regards Mrs Alice Lacson


From this scammers profile:
WHAT I AM LOOKING FOR :It is just a preferance as some men like nice and careing women, I like good and honest men. Someone who is secure with who they are and knows how to relax and enjoy themselves in a social or intimate setting. Someone who knows that you cannot wear jeans everywhere and genuinely enjoys the company of a younger woman, and not just sexually. If you have anything you would like to ask do write me. I will answer any question asked. I am a very attractive with a outgoing and agressive personality. I am very social,honest, respectful, dedicated, supportive,faithful to my man and So I demand the same in return.i love to meet new people.I dress pretty trendy and am very immaculate with my appearance and hygiene. I tend to like things a bit on the wild side and push the envelope. I am not conservative in my appearance or mentality at all. I am very open minded and definately know what I like and do not like. Trust that if I have something to say I will voice my opinion. This sometimes intimidates people, but if you feel up to the challenge continue on to see what I am looking for. What I am looking for: I am seeking a single,energetic,very clean,open minded, very imaginative, most of all honest and trust worthy gentleman of any age.Life is too short to waste time on games. If you can`t keep it real, don`t holla.



Please post any updates on this scammer, or any Nigerian scammers, by clicking on comments below:

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

also uses lacson_alice3@yahoo.com.ph

Anonymous said...

ALSO GOES BY ALICE2LACSON1@YAHOO.FR

Anonymous said...

also use alacson632@yahoo.com.ph

Anonymous said...

I recieved the same e-mail with the this e-mail adress :
alicson52@yahou.com.ph

I offered to help her and this way i got a kopy of a pasport with het picture on it. Also she send kopy's of documents to recieve a box with 30 miljon dollars in it. When i asked her how mutch i have to pay to release the money, i got answer from a security company saying i have to send a amount of 1500 € . So what ever you do, NEVER SEND MONNEY to this criminal people.
Marc