Who's On| Search/Rate| My Profile| Message Boards| Chat| E-mail|

Over 2,000,000 free e-mails sent join free

Sunday, October 09, 2005

Tanchik confirmed as Russian scammer

Tanchik confirmed as Russian scammer (no photo).

Uses e-mail address lyly@nm.ru

From this Russian scammers profile:
I to search for persons to create happy family. I to want that it was always kind with me and not when did not offend me and furthermore lifted a hand on me. I to want that it was loving husband.

I young, am nice, the sociable and kind girl. I to have a harmonous figure. I to go in for sports to support a figure, I to be engaged in aerobics. To me and I would like 27 years will find of the person which to approach me and that we with it could create family.


Please post any updates on this scammer, or any Russian scammers, by clicking on comments below:

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

I think i have a pic of Tanchik. How can i post it ?
Reply to
nullsechs20-tatyana@yahoo.de