Who's On| Search/Rate| My Profile| Message Boards| Chat| E-mail|

Over 2,000,000 free e-mails sent join free

Tuesday, October 11, 2005

J7galeg confirmed as Russian scammer




J7galeg confirmed as Russian scammer.

Uses e-mail addresses: kosph9@yahoo.com and the_pretty_girl@sibmail.com and amariel04@yahoo.com

From this scammers profile:

I have very active way of life.I have the big energy in my body,I young,I beautiful,I harmonous.The choice of me gives you chance,to receive the woman as a hobby and bodies,With me dialogue is interesting and not only. To me of 30 years, I not to be married. I to leave all time to myself.But I have reflected on creation of family.I am temperamental and strong.I would want that I was grown fond by that person who considers,that I Approaches only for him.I love heat of a house and I am able to support the order in the house,his cleanliness. I was solved search to myself correct the man. The hope,that it to appear you
I love a man's half of our mankind. My requirements not strong, but I wish to see the man always Vigorous and diligent it is not dependent on mood. I appreciate force and diligence , Skill to win female heart - mind, and personal charm. To me It is necessary fair, kind, tender, disinterested, nice,Pleasant in dialogue. I would want that my future husband as appreciated me In the present, also was the provisional husband for me. Very much I want acquaintance to the man, Which searches to itself for the wife. It is interested only to correct and serious relations.

Sample e-mail sent from this Russian scammer:

Hello I the young woman in the age of 30 years! My growth 5 " 7 "(1.75) also I weigh 125lbs (57 kg). My letter can seem unexpectednessfor you. But on a site othersingles.com. I have found your structure.Also it has been interested. I would wish to receive your address ofe-mail. Also could write to you there and send the photos. Who knowswhy, but I am curious to know you that whether or not. Want to knowmore? I SHALL WAIT YOUR ADDRESS of E-MAIL. The address your lookingfor is: amariel04/AT/yahoo/DOT/com/, put it all together with out thedashes also send me!



Please post any updates on this scammer, or any Russian scammers, by clicking on comments below:

0 comments: