Who's On| Search/Rate| My Profile| Message Boards| Chat| E-mail|

Over 2,000,000 free e-mails sent join free

Sunday, October 09, 2005

irka6545 confirmed as Russian scammer






irka6545 confirmed as Russian scammer.

Uses e-mail address: damirik@fromru.com

From this Russian scammers profile:
I want to find persons which me respected, appreciated me as the woman, gave care and caress, I am ready to present such person the love and a fidelity. For the sake of the loved person I am ready on all...
The main thing that he respected me, liked and was the good friend
I the young and sociable girl from Russia search the partner in life to share with him pleasures of home life... I want to create the family where there will be a world and rest, love and mutual understanding.

Sample e-mail sent from this scammer:
I liked your structure. I think that we may become good friends. I shall tell fairly that I search the friend, the partner in life with whom I shall share pleasure of domestic life.I also want to inform you that I the last year was in your country. I very much would like that you have written to me the letter on my mail damirik@fromru.com I with pleasure I shall answer you. With expectation of answer Snezhana.



Please post any updates on this scammer, or any Russian scammers, by clicking on comments below:

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Irka6545 from kazan russia is the same as Seriozno from kazan look at the pictures