Who's On| Search/Rate| My Profile| Message Boards| Chat| E-mail|

Over 2,000,000 free e-mails sent join free

Saturday, December 02, 2006

avgusta removed, Russian scammer


Sample e-mail:
Greetings, my new friend!
My name is Sveta.
I search the man for creation of serious relations.
Now I shall tell about myself: to me of 28 years, I the nice, cheerful, kind girl.
I was interested with your structure as it seems to me, that you very interesting person and too search serious relations.
If you have become interested in my letter,
write please on mine E-mail: klubnichka_78@inbox.ru
With impatience I wait for your letter!

Uses e-mail address klubnichka_78@inbox.ru

The photo above is the stolen photo used by the scammer. The person in the photo is not the scammer.


Please click on "comments" to post more information about this scammer.

0 comments: