Who's On| Search/Rate| My Profile| Message Boards| Chat| E-mail|

Over 2,000,000 free e-mails sent join free

Tuesday, December 26, 2006

Olga82 removed, Russian scammer

Sample e-mail:
Hello!
You are interested me. And I hope that you are not against to get acquainted with me?
My name is Olga. I am 24 years old. I am from Russia. As for me, I am fair, kind, elegant, sensitive and romantic lady. I like travel, trips, flowers, children, good jokes and laugh. I like to read books. Being very romantical in heart and very optimistical person, I always hope for the best and I try to enjoy the positives sides of my life. I really like to express my feminity, care and tenderness to the person I love.
I am not seeking for a superman. I think that moral qualities make person beautiful. I am seeking a man with open soul, because I don’t like false people. I want to have family. I want to find a partner for the rest of my life, who’ll love and respect me and who’ll never betray me.
If you find pure and romantical relation, you may write me on my own e-mail: aolgalovely@yahoo.com
Write me, I’ll waiting for your letter.
Kisses, Olga.

Uses email address olgalove555@yahoo.com

The photo above is the stolen photo used by the scammer. The person in the photo is not the scammer.

Please click on "comments" to post more information about this scammer.

0 comments: