Who's On| Search/Rate| My Profile| Message Boards| Chat| E-mail|

Over 2,000,000 free e-mails sent join free

Monday, December 04, 2006

plsgodhelpabbey removed, Nigerian scammer

Sample e-mail:
Hi
I have the feeling that this piece of mail will reach you in a perfect state of mind and in a better healthy condition. While searching through the net, I came accross your profile and decided to contact you. I believe and also have the feeling that in todays world, neither race, age,nationality nor religion will any longer posse a barrier to male/female relationships. Although, we do not know each other well but I will really like to know more about you and if possible go into a relationship, if that is better for you. I am Chelsie Abbey Jollen I'm single never been married and also a house maid and also a woman who fears God and believe in him I'm looking for a mate, someone that will care for me and I will love and care in return. I am 31yrs old, I am fair and honest woman and always will be true to my man. So...tell me more about yourself, what do you look for in a woman and how may I entice you? I will also like to see your face sometime, your shinning beauty...I'm sure it's like the sun. I really know how to treat man and how to love man, pls reply as soon as possible. Let's be like honeybees and make something sweet. Please reply to my email (godhelpchelsie@yahoo.com or abiodunjollen21@aol.com). If you have a yahoo messenger ID or Aol instant messager id you can add me so can get to chat also. i do hope to hear from you soon .Thanks
Abbey jollen

Uses e-mail address godhelpchelsie@yahoo.com

The photo above is the stolen photo used by the scammer. The person in the photo is not the scammer.


Please click on "comments" to post more information about this scammer.

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

eHarmony also!