Who's On| Search/Rate| My Profile| Message Boards| Chat| E-mail|

Over 2,000,000 free e-mails sent join free

Friday, December 01, 2006

funtinka removed, Nigerian scammer

Sample e-mail:
Hello!!!
I have placed my announcement on this site of acquaintances because I
want to have serious attitudes. I have chosen you after long search
and I have decided to write to you the letter. I write to you from the
Internet of cafe and on this my letter will not be long. Now I would
like to tell to you not much about myself, mine a name - Tatyana and
me 27 years. I am young but wise already to make a man happy and make
the house cozy and comfortable. I have never been married before and I
think this is the right moment to do it. I have chosen you and have
decided to write to you the letter because I liked your structure on a
site of acquaintances and on this now I write to you this letter. I
think the true love comes with time and what is really important in
the relationship is the trust and understanding. I hope that you will
answer my letter and I at once shall send you my photo. Please write
to me at once on my email address : funtinka@gmail.com


Uses e-mail address funtinka@gmail.com

The photo above is the stolen photo used by the scammer. The person in the photo is not the scammer.


Please click on "comments" to post more information about this scammer.

0 comments: