Who's On| Search/Rate| My Profile| Message Boards| Chat| E-mail|

Over 2,000,000 free e-mails sent join free

Thursday, May 03, 2007

donald_26online removed,spammer

Uses e-mail address frank_26online@yahoo.com

Sample e-mail:

Well i would like you to know that i came across your profile and was stunned,deemed it fit that we should get to know ourselves as i am a man with so much to learn and also so much to give out,i heart skipped a beat for a slight second when i saw your profile and said to myself that knowing you would be great and that if i ever had the chance to chat or talk to you i would make sure you enjoyed every bit of our conversation,so please do me a favour and allow us know each other by sending me your yahoo address so i can add you to my messenger and there we can really talk and know more about ourselves,so here is my yahoo id so you can as well add me to your messanger or write me frank_26online@yahoo.com.

Please click on "comments" to post more information.

0 comments: