Who's On| Search/Rate| My Profile| Message Boards| Chat| E-mail|

Over 2,000,000 free e-mails sent join free

Saturday, May 12, 2007

Gladys_sweetdream removed, spammer

Uses email address Gladys_sweetdream@yahoo.com

Sample e-mail:

Helllo dear, My name is Gladys Female from U.S.A New York , But Now I am in Ghana To Visit My Mumuy ,Becos She is Sick That Is Why I Am In Ghana,Am 30yrs of Age Old, And I Am a single woman looking for a loving and caring man.Who is honest and responsible..My hobbies are Swimming,listening to music,learning from others,visiting and going out with friends.I finished collage 2years ago am very well educated.I am now working in the shop .And i have not never been married before and now looking for the one. Let me tell u something about My family,I have one brother and i stay with my mum right now.My father died about 5yrs ago and my mum is a very old isand my brother now in the collage . Here even where i am now is a small building now but i do stay there.But dear dont think about that i really need you okay.And i will like to know more about you and your family as well, Becos I would be happy To have your pic sent to me. The reason Why i am sending My Picture In My Proflie Is That , I will Like To Meet The Right Man In My Life.i was having a man who i love and i care for .but one day, he was from the usa and he was a white man he loves me so much that he come here for me and we went to the U.S.A and he wanted to married me but his parents rufuse. They refuse because they said what he was coming to ghana he did not inform them so thay will not let him married me so he made every thing for me and i come back to Ghana and my heart was broken for Pass 3 years now and now is the time Pass,But Now i am looking for my Mr.right .i am looking for a man who is Honest ,caring,kind,loyal,loving
,faithful and i hope we will be good lovers to each other. i want to be with you now Forever and ever .we will love each other and i would like to visit you there or u visite me here so that we will have real love in the nearest future if you are seriously about .i am always seriously looking for the right man in my life and i hope that man will never let me down and you will accept me in your life.also be serious and i am seriously in you , Oh Do You Have Yahoo Instand , Becos i am intrested in you That is Why i want to meet You On Yahoo Instand, so that as well as we meet there so that we can know each other as Better There ,so that we can share some sweet Pictures to Each other Okay , But i wil like you to know that when you are intrested in me, You Can Just Contact me On This Yahoo Instand Gladys_Sweetdream@Yahoo.Com , But i will Like to hear from you there ,But When you Contact me Just add me In your list,But dont forget i am on line there waiting for you to have a nice chat with you right now , Hear from You Soon On Yahoo Instand , Take Care Of Your Self For Me , By Gladys


Please click on "comments" to post more information.

0 comments: