Who's On| Search/Rate| My Profile| Message Boards| Chat| E-mail|

Over 2,000,000 free e-mails sent join free

Monday, May 28, 2007

slambjs80 removed, spammer

Uses e-mail address slambj@yahoo.fr

Sample e-mail:

Dear Sir i am very interested to your profil and want to become your friend . My name is Salomon AMAO, i am single christian black man from BENIN a country located in west africa, i am 27 years old, . I like travel, music, business, I work in forwarding and clearing shipping field. I have studied in acountancy business high and i haven't completed my graduation reason of financy to end school . I can speak french more than english. My phone number is 0022997274046 your faithfully my email: slambjs@yahoo.fr My home adress is : Salomon Oyewole AMAO S/C Mme MENSAH Philomene BP 325 Cotonou BENIN


Please click on "comments" to post more information.

0 comments: