Who's On| Search/Rate| My Profile| Message Boards| Chat| E-mail|

Over 2,000,000 free e-mails sent join free

Thursday, May 10, 2007

odiase4 removed, scammer

Uses e-mail address alfons_mobutu@hotmail.com

Sample e-mail:

My Dear Beloved in Christ, I am the wife of the Former President of democratic Republic of Congo. My Husband was dethroned by Laurent Kabila, which force him to take refuge in Nigeria with his entire family until his death. After much deliberation with My Son( Alfonso Mobutu) and our Family Lawyer concerning my Late Husband fund whch is saved in a security company in London,He further advice us to look for a foreign partner who will be willing to help us claim the fund. We decided to contact you after looking through your profile. Please for further information do reply me through my Son private email box:alfmobutu4@hotmail.com or alfonsmobutu3 at yahoo dot com Alfonso Mobutu is the first Son of my Late Husband he will be dealing with you in regard to this transaction.NOTE:(DO NOT REPLY ME ON THIS SITE BUT TO MY SON BOX FOR HIS QUICK RESPOND TO )Please Reply through his email Box so that he can be able a to furnish all the details information in confidential. Thanks waiting to read from you through my Son private email address. Stay Blessed.reply here: alfonsmobutu3 at yahoo Mrs Mobutu.


Please click on "comments" to post more information.

0 comments: