Who's On| Search/Rate| My Profile| Message Boards| Chat| E-mail|

Over 2,000,000 free e-mails sent join free

Tuesday, May 29, 2007

mrsella1966 removed, spam

Uses e-mail address ellasniz1@yahoo.com.ph

Sample e-mail:

Dearest one, I'm sending you a special greeting which I hope you will accept with warm heart and I know this mail may get to you as a surprise, I decided to write you after going through your profile, I like it, if you don't mind I will like to know you better. Feel free to send me an email now, on my private mail address so that I can be able to tell you more about myself, which I believe you will find interesting. Contact me through my direct email address, ellasniz6@yahoo.com.ph Expecting to hear from you soonest. Ella.


Please click on "comments" to post more information.

0 comments: