Who's On| Search/Rate| My Profile| Message Boards| Chat| E-mail|

Over 2,000,000 free e-mails sent join free

Sunday, May 13, 2007

rusalka removed, spammer

Uses e-mail address ninua54@yahoo.com

Sample e-mail:

Hello, the my dear friend. My name is Tanya. Am 30 yes old. I from Russia. I have decided so to write because dialogue with the man which me will be necessary for me to love and I it shall love and give too to it all The feeling. If you will become interested that, you can write to me. But as I can tell to you a lot of interesting That at me is. It concerns my life. Understand the main thing I, I want to reach happiness of my heart and my soul. As except for our happiness we can correspond and speak about many other things.. If you will become interested in my structure that you can write to me on my electronic address - tanyaharmonousbody(AT)rambler
(DOT)ru

Please click on "comments" to post more information.

0 comments: