Who's On| Search/Rate| My Profile| Message Boards| Chat| E-mail|

Over 2,000,000 free e-mails sent join free

Thursday, December 01, 2005

heart435 confirmed as a Russian scammer



heart435 confirmed as a Russian scammer.

Uses stolen credit cards.

Uses e-mail address: sdfgfdsgbvnbcn@yahoo.com

Sample e-mail sent from this Russian scammer:


From this Russian scammers profile:
He should not be strong, but he should not be
silly. Force and external beauty not most
important in the man, main, his internal world. It would be desirable, as well as any girl,
romanticism. I the cheerful and cheerful girl, which, at last,
has decided to engage in the personal life. Before
I was more given back to work and friends, but now
I want the personal life and it does not mean,
that I shall give less attention to the friends.
Please post any updates on this Russian scammer by clicking on comments below:

0 comments: