Who's On| Search/Rate| My Profile| Message Boards| Chat| E-mail|

Over 2,000,000 free e-mails sent join free

Thursday, December 01, 2005

pava confirmed as Russian scammer

pava confirmed as Russian scammer (no photo)

Uses e-mail address: fertycines@yahoo.com

Sample e-mail sent from this Russian scammer:
Hello.I the unique girl at present and I am interested in search
correct men for creation of family. My life has not developed, because
several years ago I became the widow. I saw much in this life, and for
me To look after it is a lot of men after death of the husband because
I am beautiful, clever, formed, I the good mistress and am always
tasty and it is good to prepare meal. But I did not wish to give them
the mutual sympathy. I wanted, that the person to me would be pleasant
all over again. We adult people and hope, That you correctly to
understand me. In my life at me one was only man, it was my husband.
We liked each other and to be given always each other Completely. We
to understand each other from a half-word. And we when have not
changed each other. It executed an international duty, and on war was
lost. It is a sad history, and it is not pleasant for me to recollect
it. But me important that you would understand that I decent the woman
and for me is necessary only correct the man. My parents old but on
former are alive and at present I to live in the house of the mum and
the daddy. I not the unique daughter in family. I have a brother. My
brother is married at him there are children and it independently a
life in the house. Likely you will be excited with such question? Why
I search the man on the Internet? I shall answer. Will suffice to go
in loneliness. The life proceeds and consequently I search of the man
for creation of family. On the Internet a wide range of men, thick,
thin, bald, dense hair, high, small, the blonde, brunettes. You likely
already understood, that at Me with sense of humour everything is all
right. But I quite seriously concern to search of the partner with
which I shall divide both pleasure and mountain. I shall not speak now
Ideal of the man because everyone the man is individual. And to
everyone the approach is necessary for the man. If you to answer me I
shall search in you for yours Individuality and to proceed from
there. I cheerful, vigorous, with sense of humour, am beautiful, of
what you will necessarily be convinced, the good cook, Tender, clever
also I am able and I can work. Hope you have questions to me? IF you
WANT TO KNOW MORE? Write to me. My address:sfaerrr/ATyahooDOTcom


Please post any updates on this Russian scammer by clicking on comments below:

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I received this same email - unsolicited - on LavaLife. Her profile was "no longer available" when I got around to opening the email (like I check several times a day!).

I think these scammers have the ability to message people on some dating sites without paying. The letters are always VERY long - using pre-scripted templates.

Like - if they at least changed the templates - with shorter messages - I'm sure more people would get tricked:)

Just ignore these people... some scammer signs are - unsolicited emails (on dating sites) from a member that "has no profile", long letters that usually include something about tragedy, men in Russia drinking too much and so on.

Anonymous said...

Received a smiliar message on Hi5:

Greetings. I the unique girl now and I am interested in search Good
men for creation of family. Soon new year and hope, that my happiness
in new year will be with me. My life has not developed, because
several years ago I became the widow. I saw much in this life, and for
me to care about It is many people after death of the husband because
I am beautiful,clever,generated,I the good mistress and - always tasty
and was good to prepare I peep. But I did not wish to give them mutual
sympathy. I wanted, that the person to me will be pleasant again and
again. We adult people and hope, that you are correct to Understand
me. For me important, that you would understand that me decent the
woman, and for me is necessary only the person is correct. My parents,
old but it is alive and now I to live in the house of mum and the
daddy. I not the unique daughter in family. I have the brother. My
brother is married in it there are children and it is independent a a
life in own house. Probably you will be excited with such question?
Why I search for the person on the Internet? I shall answer. I do not
want to go in loneliness. The life continues, and therefore I search
for the person For creation of family. On the Internet a wide range of
people, thick, thin, bald, dense hair, high, small, the blonde,
brunettes. You probably already understood, that in me with sense of
humour all-the right.But I rather seriously concern to search of the
partner with which I shall divide, and Pleasure and sorrow. I shall
not speak now an ideal of the person because each person is
individual. And to each approach it is necessary for the person.If
you, that will answer me I to search in you for your Individuality and
to result there.I cheerful, vigorous, with sense of humour, am
Beautiful, that you will be necessarily convinced, after I shall send
you my pictures, the good cook, clever, also I is capable, and I can
work. The hope you has questions to me? IF you WANT TO KNOW MORE?
Write to me on mine address:sfaerrr@yahooDOTcom. OR SEND to me the
Email ADDRESS.