Who's On| Search/Rate| My Profile| Message Boards| Chat| E-mail|

Over 2,000,000 free e-mails sent join free

Saturday, December 24, 2005

katt confirmed as a scammer

katt confirmed as a scammer (no photo).

Uses e-mail address: katgord27@yahoo.ca

Uses stolen PayPal accounts.

Sample e-mail sent from this scammer:
Hi my name is Katya, me of 28 years.
I looked your structure and it has liked me, therefore I have decided to write to you the letter.
I would be glad if you have written to me the letter and we could learn each other better.
I have to you request, please write to me the letter on mine email:katgord27@yahoo.ca .
I shall be glad to see your letter and I shall answer all your questions.
Bye my new friend Katya!!!!!!!!

Please post any updates on this scammer by clicking on comments below:

0 comments: