Who's On| Search/Rate| My Profile| Message Boards| Chat| E-mail|

Over 2,000,000 free e-mails sent join free

Saturday, December 24, 2005

yulyalove confirmed as Russian scammer



yulyalove confirmed as Russian scammer.

Uses stolen credit cards.

Uses e-mail addresses: yulyashy05@yahoo.com and yulyalove79@mail.ru

From this Russian scammers profile:
I search only for serious relations! I want to find the man and be happy with all life! The man I can present all my love and caress! I search for fair and sincere feelings!

Sample e-mail sent from this Russian scammer:
Hello!
I have seen your profile and I want to get acquainted with you. I search the one man which will surround me with care and love, is it you? I
search only for serious relations, and you? I appreciate honesty and sincerity very much. I think, serious mutual relation possible to
construct only on full trust. Do you think the same? I would like to learn more about you.I am waiting for your answer on yulyalove79@mail.ru
with impatience.
Julia

Please post any updates on this Russian scammer by clicking on comments below:

0 comments: