Who's On| Search/Rate| My Profile| Message Boards| Chat| E-mail|

Over 2,000,000 free e-mails sent join free

Wednesday, December 07, 2005

irinalom confirmed as Russian scammer




irinalom confirmed as Russian scammer.

Uses stolen credit cards.

Uses e-mail address: sugar.irka@gmail.com

From this Russian scammers profile:
I was a little about myself live in city of
Novocheboksary and I work here my growth 168cm,
and weight 52kg. I the vigorous and cheerful young
girl. To me would like get acquainted with Good
the man which could to present me happiness in
this life.

Sample e-mail sent from this Russian scammer:
Hello new Friend!!!
My name is Irina! I long looked through structures of men in agency and dared to write to you the letter. Be not surprised, that I name you on you. We are not yet familiar. Now it is a little about itself:
I live in the country which Russia in young city Novocheboksarsk refers to as. I was born in 1980 February, 24. At me not the big family only mum and the stepfather. So it has turned out that I do not have not grown-ups and not younger brothers and little sisters. I like to be engaged in winter kinds of sports in particular to be rolled on a ski. Like to have a rest on a nature in the summer. To go with parents to a garden. Very much interest aquariums. Especially to me like fishes which are poured in light for example a neon or . In the person I love honesty, accuracy and thrift. In my opinion it is one persons from the main characteristics much it is possible will learn with age or with accumulation of experience. I have finished in 2002 university in Cheboksars on a speciality the ecologist. Has left so, that I do not work on a speciality. I work at present as the seller of the household goods though it to me and not so it is pleasant but life is difficult.
If you will want to find out me better write to me on my E-Mail sugar.irka(at)gmail(dot)com
Probably it will be more interesting to you to see my photo, you may see it in agency.

Please post any updates on this Russian scammer by clicking on comments below:

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I have been writing to this woman for the past few weeks. She has sent me several photos. I have been planning a trip to Russia to see her. Guess I won't go now.

Anonymous said...

I have also been writing with her for a while now, a few weeks about, she send me pictures to.
I was googling her name and a.k.a.
She or he uses many email adresses yes!! I am glad i am not the only one she tried to rip!!

Anonymous said...

She is also using email Irisha1980@googlemail.com right on this moment,... I am chasing and tracing her / him now.. This must stop.!!

Anonymous said...

I have some more Email adresses of this active scammer : irka.irka@gmail.com, irina.lom@gmail.com, irinalomster@gmail.com,
irisha1980@googlemail.com,
sugar.irka@googlemail.com..

Please don't write with this scammer!!!