Who's On| Search/Rate| My Profile| Message Boards| Chat| E-mail|

Over 2,000,000 free e-mails sent join free

Sunday, December 04, 2005

lovevictoria confirmed as Russian scammer







lovevictoria confirmed as Russian scammer.

Uses stolen credit cards.

Uses e-mail addresses: JOSHNAJEMY@GAWAB.COM and lovevictoria@mail.ru

Sample e-mail from this Russian scammer:
Hello! It is very pleasant for me to see your structure on it a site, I think that you in soul very remarkable person. I would like to get acquainted with you and to learn you. Mine e-mail: lovevictoria@mail.ru I wait for your letter.
- Victorya


Please post any updates on this Russian scammer by clicking on comments below:

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

This ladyu has tried to contact me on Friendsation. Also uses the email addy 'lovevictoria@gawab.com.