Who's On| Search/Rate| My Profile| Message Boards| Chat| E-mail|

Over 2,000,000 free e-mails sent join free

Sunday, January 29, 2006

doyincute confirmed as Nigerian scammer



doyincute confirmed as Nigerian scammer.

Uses e-mail address: doyinshuan01@yahoo.com

From this Nigerian scammers profile:
i like to meet who dont liewould like to find a friend, someone to go and do things with that could potentially lead to a long-term relationship. He has to have a sense of humor and want kids.....someday! Willing to take things slow and get to know each other. Get to know me for me. hello i am looking for a soulmate i like to cook ,dance,read write poems and dont play games or lie i am looking for is who will make me happy.and my yahoo im is doyinshuan01 u can im me as well.

Please post any updates on this Nigerian scammer by clicking on comments below:

0 comments: