Who's On| Search/Rate| My Profile| Message Boards| Chat| E-mail|

Over 2,000,000 free e-mails sent join free

Monday, January 23, 2006

TatyanaVohmintseva confirmed as Russian scammer



TatyanaVohmintseva confirmed as Russian scammer.

Uses e-mail address: tatyana1979ru@mail.ru

From this Russian scammers profile:
I search kind, interesting for the man which will love me and to which I can open the heart. Which person I search, should be kind attentive, interesting in dialogue and simply good person. What to tell about itself??? I at all do not know, at me it is a lot of high qualities, but as well as any person has probably that that negative, but I yet did not notice it. I the cheerful, interesting, clever girl, I like to prepare, go to cinema, theatres, I like to walk in park. Probably it is necessary to tell that that about character: I constrained, patient, and persistent. I try always to achieve put before me of the purpose. I hope that I have interested you!!!! I wait for the letter.

Please post any updates on this Russian scammer by clicking on comments below:

0 comments: